Thursday, November 18, 2010

10 Things Thursday

I have often said that I have a lot of useless information floating about in my head. Problem is, it floats with other things in my head and then I am overwhelmed with thoughts. I have about 5 blog posts floating in my head right now as I type this. Until I can gather my thoughts together, here are ten random (and possibly useless) facts about me right now.

  1. I am procrastinating on getting the Christmas decor out because we are still not settled with the regluar everyday decor!
  2. I voted for Bristol Palin on Dancing with the Stars. The fact that I cannot stand her mother has nothing to do with her daughters dancing. She deserved the vote.
  3. I joined a Zumba class to help me get into better shape. Yesterday was the first class and my body is not a fan of me today.
  4. I am not doing well with my weight loss challenge class. The fact that I just shoved 2 halloween treats in my mouth is the reason why!
  5. I name my favourite appliances. I am holding off on the H2O mop.
  6. If I don't get my scrapbook nook set up soon, I may have to hurt someone.
  7. I am making beef stew for dinner. Just because.
  8. My kitchen looks like it threw up.
  9. I am addicted to Dexter.
  10. I am overwhelmed with a lot, but I am honestly the happiest I have been in awhile.

What are your 10 things today?

No comments: