Tuesday, January 22, 2013

For Today....

Outside my window...it is COLD!!! Minus 27. Winter can kick rocks.
I am thinking...way too much these days. To the point that I let it consume me. Not good for the mind.
I am thankful...for progress and the 4th floor staff of PMH.
In the kitchen...the steaks are marinating. Yum!
I am wearing...my jammies! Too cold to get out of them!
I am creating...a lot more scrapbook pages these days thanks to Jayne's Sketchapalooza class!
I am going...to kick the walking/running into gear. I can't let the weather deter me. Even if its a short walk, I have to get moving.
I am wondering...why people cannot respect others more. Even people who are supposed to be friends. Mind boggling really.
I am reading...The Pact by Jodi Picoult. Just started it. So far so good!
I am hoping...that the chemo continues to do its magic and we can rest easier.
I am looking forward to...more good things for 2013.
I am learning...that sometime what you see really isn't. Fascinating and disappointing all together.
Around the house...things are getting more and more organized and plans being made for changes.
I am pondering...a 7 day cleanse. Just pondering. Pretty sure I'm chicken shit to try it.
A favourite quote for today.. "You don't have to be great to start, you just have to start!" Perfect for me with the plans I have in my head. Time to start!
One of my favourite things...when my two pups snuggle together.
A few plans for the rest of the week...work, scrapbooking, checking out a friends new business venture and the pups are getting neutered. No more humping!
A peek into my day... I love them.

MEME Source: Simple Womans Daybook

No comments: