Friday, April 3, 2009

Friday Fill-ins - April 3rd

It is a rainy, dreary day in Ajax Ontario today
~picture from Google Images


And...here we go! My answers in bold.

1. Angel or not, I will be guided in life.

2. You can't have me any way you want me. You take me as I am or kick rocks!

3. As my mother used to say, you're full of Malarky - wtf is malarky anyway??

4. I want to eat after I'm done working out or doing something strenuous. Kinda defeats the purpose!

5. Even in the most crowded of rooms I can sense and spot a spider.

6. Last friday was a day fraught with peril. At least it felt that way!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and maybe scrapbooking, tomorrow my plans include a bridal shower and 2 birthdays! and Sunday, I want to go to church and enjoy family time!

If you are interested in participating - go here!
Leave me a comment so I can check out your answers!

No comments: