Thursday, April 2, 2009

Great minds?

When Sean was growing up, he never had any of the "fun" cereals. He grew up with plain puffs and cornflakes. I, on the other hand, enjoyed breakfast much more than Sean did growing up. As parents we want Jonah to have a balanced breakfast, but also have the occasional "fun" cereal. You know, the kind that is just full of sugar? Doesn't hurt once in a while, right? In all honesty, Sean enjoys the "fun" cereals a lot more than Jonah does!


These days the price of cereal has gotten R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S! So when there is a sale, we will splurge on the treat cereals. Last week, our local Sobey's had a sale on Nestle Cereals. I mean, it was a really good price! So I grabbed 2 boxes of cereal - Nesquik and Lucky Charms.

Guess what Sean did?

Yup, the exact same cereals!

Great minds?

3 comments:

Nadya 's World!!! said...

I think that's AWESOME!!!! :)

Stacey said...

Not hard to believe. Who wouldn't love chocolatey cereal or those little squishy yet crunchy marshmellows...

Our house is so boring now. It's all whole Organic foods, mostly gluten (wheat) & casein (dairy) free and no preservatives or artificial colourings. We've taken the fun out of food. Our health is so much better, but I miss the fun stuff. :(

Jayne said...

Too funny! Great minds is right! :)