Thursday, November 26, 2009

8 Things Thursday - Thankful




In honour of my American friends celebrating Thanksgiving, my 8 things are things I am thankful for! I know we don't need a holiday to realize it, but it is nice to post it every once in a while. Say it out loud!

I am thankful for my amazing family - blood and extended - for their unconditional love and support.

I am thankful for two-way friendships. The kind where you know you will be there for your friend in a heartbeat and know that they will do the exact same.

I am thankful for being able to use my arm better than was expected.

I am thankful for Rhonda's brownies.

I am thankful for being able to speak freely.

I am thankful for stretchy pants. After eating Rhonda's Brownies, I really need them.

I am thankful for the land of internet, where I can connect with friends - old and new!

I am thankful for my scrapbooking to give me a creative outlet, to learn and document everything that I am thankful for!

Thank YOU for being here with me.
Much love

1 comment: