Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday Fill ins - August 6th


Rock on Dude
My answers are in red! Do you participate in Friday Fill-ins?
Leave me a comment if you do so I can check it out!
1. Life is definitely testing me right now. Just another hurdle I have to overcome and try to smile while conquering it.
2. I keep going, even though there are days (like today) that I want to throw my hands in the air and surrender. But that is just not me.
3. My last text message (or IM) ended in these three words: "my way home" Sean was letting me know he left work
4. Salsa Chicken is what I'm thinking about for dinner sometime soon.
5. On the 1st day of August we enjoyed a wonderful day celebrating Miss Emily’s 6th birthday with her family. So touched to be considered part of the family.
6. I am often amazed at how kids can always be so lively and energetic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to back to school clothes shopping for Jonah, tomorrow my plans include a manicure and pedicure while we have a house showing and Sunday, I want to be able to say we have an offer on the house!!

No comments: