Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Roller Coaster ride......

......is exactly what my life has been the past couple of months. I put my blogging on hold to "deal" with all that has been going on - more like I abandoned it - and then I realized that my blogging is actually good therapy for me! Not to mention, helps keep track of what has been happening when life sweeps me away. I have received a few emails asking where I am and I very much appreciate that!

So many things have happened in the past few months! A few bad apples, but also a lot of good ripeness! I haven't kept you up to date on my weight loss (down 7.5 pounds and 6 inches), my church had a fantastic turn-out for the March of Plenty, my sister bravely ran a 5K to embrace turning 40, I changed jobs, good medical results, SOOOO much to tell!!

The biggest challenge I haven't blogged about is that we are selling our house! At least we are trying. What a frustrating, emotionally draining, pain in the arse task this is! This is the main reason I haven't been blogging, all the preperation, constantly cleaning, people coming thru the house, I just didn't have time to sit and blog about it. I will fill you in on this adventure in another post. There is so much to tell!

I appreciate all the emails and encouragement to get back to blogging :) I have missed you.
I promise to be back.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! Can you believe it is August already??

No comments: