Monday, September 28, 2009

For Today

For Today....
(inspired by the Simple Woman's Daybook)

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ... I am in awe of how quickly the leaves are changing colour. And I LOVE it!

I AM THINKING ... that in the next week we are going to be dealing with some unfair judgements. It is expected so we are not going to let it bother us.

WE ARE LEARNING … french all over again. Thanks to us enrolling Jonah in french immersion. I am liking it!!

I AM THANKFUL FOR ... my very good friends who are supportive and non-judgemental.

FROM THE KITCHEN ... I am making pulled pork for dinner. YUM!!

I AM WEARING ... comfys :)

I AM GOING ... to have a busy week, but will do my best to not get overwhelmed.

I AM READING ... The Shack. I have just started so I don't have any feedback yet. I just finished Kite Runner and it was FANTASTIC!

I AM CREATING ... a little less than I would like to be right now. But I have a lot of to do's in the craft list so hopefully I will be drilling them out soon!

I AM HOPING ... that people back off pressuring Sean to make the right decision. He will make the one that is right for him, not everyone else.

I AM HEARING ... the leaves rustle. Love this season!

AROUND THE HOUSE ... I am learning to PURGE! Colleen will be so proud!

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS ... Jonah waking me up in the morning to say Good Mornin My Momma!

A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK ... work, visits, appointments, and a scrapbook class!

1 comment:

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

I am going to a Croptoberfest event on Saturday and cant wait!!!!