Friday, March 18, 2011

Today......

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW  the sun is brightly shining! Goodbye Winter, you have overstayed your welcome. 
I AM THINKING  I have an addiction to ScentBugs from Bath and Bodyworks. I want a different one for each room!! 
WE ARE LEARNING that we have to be patient and not take things for granted.
I AM THANKFUL FOR the undying love and support from my family.
FROM THE KITCHEN we are sliding back into the convenient meals as opposed to the "better" meals. I can't use my elbow as an excuse anymore. Time to get back on track!!
I AM WEARING  my comfy jeans from reitmans. Love them!
I AM GOING to be better than I was 2 years ago, on so many levels. I have to continue believing in that. 
I AM READING  Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - still. I stopped and started too many times. Now I am half way thru and sticking with it. 
I AM CREATING Not a darn thing. I need to get my room set up! Starting to annoy me frankly. 
I AM HOPING that I will be able to stay calm the first time I try out Hot Yoga. I am afraid the heat will make me panic. That would be an embarrassing first class!
I AM HEARING the birds chirping! A nice (and most welcome) sound of spring!
AROUND THE HOUSE  we are finding our groove and planning more changes/upgrades.
ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS is scrapbooking, but I haven't been able to do it (other than a class) in quite some time!
A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEKEND visit and shopping with my mom, game night with my fellas, church and picking up our buckets for March of Plenty! Enjoying the spring sunshine!!
A PICTURE TO SHARE - wonderful flowers I received from my parents. 

No comments: