Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I missed the moment :(

I am such an idiot. Maybe I can blame it on being sick, I don't know.
I had created a special video message for Jonah from the big guy - SANTA.
It was offered thru Sympatico and it was free of charge. Even better, it was personalized. You put in your childs name, province, age, something he wants for Christmas and something he did this year (i.e did well at school, listened to Mom and Dad). Then you upload a picture and voila! It was the cutest video.

Here is the link to Jonahs if you are interested in viewing it:http://portablenorthpole.sympatico.msn.ca/watch/4132cfd83859930ca6a2821c3e81e1f9

Anyway, Jonah was so surprised! So excited! The look on his face was PRICELESS!!! And guess how I....Char....the one who loves to scrapbook......the one who takes pictures of EVERYTHING....c'mon....guess how I captured the amazing moment......give up?? Well, I'll tell you...... I FRIGGIN DIDN'T!!! UGH! I am so mad at myself. I was so excited to show him that I didn't grab the video camera and I didn't grab my digital camera. What the flying frig was I thinking?? Apparently I wasn't.

I hate not capturing those moments.

Sigh......

3 comments:

Becky said...

Don't beat yourself up! :(
Can you play it again for him and take a posed photo and then journal about the first experience.
I watched the video----how cool is that!!!

Stacey said...

What a bummer that you didn't capture the moment. But I bet he loved it and that is what really matters. I need to go check the video out. It sounds amazing!!

Tricia said...

lmao! That is freakin hysterical!!!!!!!