Thursday, December 4, 2008

Just Fabulous!



Adding a twist to a famous quote by Coco Chanel, "A Blog should be two things - Classy and Fabulous".


My friend Shirley has bestowed upon me the Fabulous Blog Award! Thanks Shirley! I think I will need to get a new pair of shoes to go with my new fabulous award!

Here are the rules for this Award.
#1 - You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
#2 - You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
#3 - On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.
So here are my 5 Fabulous Addictions:
#1 - I am addicted to my husband and son. Some may find this crazy, but I miss them every moment. I think about them all day at work, anywhere I am without them.
#2 - I am addicted to Scrapbooking - I love it, everything about it. The pictures, the memories, the creativity, the circle of friends - it just rocks!
#3 - I am addicted to Jelly Tots candy. I blogged about these before. LalalaLOVE them. Unfortunately, they no longer sell them in Canada :(
#4 - I am addicted to TEA - I am doing better on cutting down. I used to drink about 10-15 cups a day. LOVE the tea farmers. In particular, I love my Tetley. It is the best.
#5 - I am addicted to my shows! In particular, Grey's Anatomy! I love this show and get very excited for Greys night. Even have a special dip to eat when it is on!
Now for the nomination of my peer Bloggers (who made this award possible in the first place):
#1 - Cyn
#2 - Carrie
#3 - Brynn
#4 - Nadya
#5 - Trudy

2 comments:

shirley said...

Awesome addictions! And Congrats on the award! =]

Tracy Kosofsky said...

Your blog IS fabulous!!!!