Tuesday, November 2, 2010

For Today....

I haven't done this meme in a long time. Ah, who are we kidding, I haven't BLOGGED in a long time!!

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ... it is sunny and bright! A nice sight to see since I know it is CHILLY outside!

I AM THINKING ... after catching up on my blog reader, I really need to get back to blogging and scrapbooking!!

WE ARE LEARNING … that things happen for a reason. Good and bad. We are learning to take them for what they are and work thru them as a family.

I AM THANKFUL FOR ... this wonderful community we are now living in. It has only been 2 months but we feel like we have been here always.

FROM THE KITCHEN ... the counter is a mess with breakfast items that have yet to be put away.

I AM WEARING ... reindeer jammies. I would say it was because I was getting into the spirit, but that would be a fib. It is simply because they are warm and CLEAN!

I AM GOING ... to get things done in time! At least that is what I keep telling myself! HAHAHA.

I AM READING ... nothing at the moment which is driving me nuts. I have 2 books that people have loaned me. I need to get on that!!

I AM CREATING ... a home for us everyday. Little by little, things are falling into place. It feels great!

I AM HOPING ... to get my scrapbook corner set up very soon! Right now, it is full of boxes and pieces of furniture that don't fit elsewhere! It gets frustrating when you want to do something and can't.

I AM HEARING ... Dancing with the Stars in the background. I missed it last night live. Thank gooodness for PVR!

AROUND THE HOUSE ... things are coming together. Just need to be patient and find the time to buckle down and get stuff done!

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS ... my laundry machines!! Who would have thought?!? I have named them McDreamy and McSteamy. And yes, I admit....I hugged them after my first few loads of laundry. LOL.

A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK ... other than work, Jonah has choir practice, Sean and I are going to see Rock of Ages on Friday which is also 15 years to the day that he asked me to marry him! Saturday we are celebrating a wonderful friend's 40th birthday and Sunday we are having dinner with our GodBabies!

A PICTURE TO SHARE ... ahhhh, that face.


No comments: