Friday, November 26, 2010
1. Three things I must have on my Thanksgiving table: Turkey! Pumpkin pie and homemade applesauce.
2. There are many days where my body feels it would be better off sacked out on the couch.
3. This is my most favourite time of year – Christmas is coming!
4. One of my most favourite things to do is to decorate our Christmas tree with all our special ornaments.
5. Oh, man, thankfully it's Friday! This has been a brutal week.
6. I wish I had the time to perfect the art of scrapbooking or cooking.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the Brooklin tree lighting, tomorrow my plans include taking Jonah to see his fave hockey player Cole and have a long overdue visit with Lee, then the Santa Claus Parade and Sunday, I want to hop into the hot tub at Great Wolf Lodge!
Do you participate in Friday Fill Ins? Leave me a link so I can check it out!
Posted by Char