- Summer heat - while I enjoy summer and the "nice" weather that is associated with it, I have to admit I am not a fan of this summer. I hate humidity and feel trapped in it, can't breathe. Why would I want to be outside in that?? Being over 35 degrees for the longest stretch is not nice weather in my opinion.
- In two weeks, my hubby will be 40. I find it quite humerous that we find it shocking, as if it snuck up on us. I guess its a good thing for the spirit to think of yourself as being younger. Although it will not stop me from singing and dancing on his birthday pointing out that HE is 40 and I still have a couple years ;)
- Pinterest - why did it take so long for someone to create this?? It is brilliant. The ideas, the inspiration, the laughs - so much time can be spent on that site.
- Customer Service - is this a lost trait now? Stores, banks, telemarketers - all of them have been an issue for not only myself but friends I have spoken to. It is not something you find anymore. Apparently ignornace is a sought after trait when hiring people these days.
- Chiropractic Care - a new experience for me. I always thought that once you see a chiropracter and get adjusted that you will ALWAYS have to see one. So I figured, why bother? Then my hip was giving me a hard time (maybe its the almost 40 thing ;) ) and a friend suggested I try it. What a difference! Not just my hip, but feeling like my body is being put back together! Added bonus - my chiro is quite handsome!
- Crickets - I hate them. They freak me out. Wishing we didn't get Jonah the lizard that ate crickets. Mind you the one that eats mice is no better!!
- Christmas - struggling with this holiday already.
- 2012 - I can't believe it is half over. It started off rough. Ok, it sucked big hairy moose balls. But things are picking up. And I am hoping that 2012 ends on a better note than it started on.
Thursday, July 26, 2012
8 Things Thursday
Posted by Char