Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins - July 12, 2012

And...here we go!

1. For the first time, I ate broccoli salad - and I actually liked it!
2. The colossel water fight the kids and parents had on our street is one of my best memories of the summer so far.
3. My recipe for salsa chicken is one of my favorites because it is easy and low fat!
4. I will be thankful for our move to Brooklin for years to come.
5. It starts with a smile and patient heart.
6. Apple pie or warm fall scents is a fragrance I enjoy most in a candle.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and reading, tomorrow my plans include a visit with mom and daddy and Sunday, I want to see Rock of Ages with Colleen!
Do you participate in Friday Fill-Ins? Leave me a link in the comments so I can check it out!
Happy Friday!

No comments: