Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello Monday - January 14, 2013

Hello Routine.....there were a few bumps, but it is nice to be back in the swing of things.
Hello New Running Shoes......time to strap you on and take the first step to a healthier me.
Hello sickness.......it was bound to happen. Just need to ride it through and drink plenty of fluids. 
Hello Buckleys.......you win. You taste monumentally disgusting and you are even worse in reverse. 
Hello Opinions.......with the recent actions of our school boards it has been interesting, mind boggling, frustrating and enlightening to read, see and hear all the different opinions. And there were many. I just wish during the debates people would have had some respect for the opposite opinion. 
Hello ScrapRoom.......so nice to be able to actually scrapbook as opposed to just "cleaning" it. 
Hello Deception.......a new show on NBC that I am certain will be a big hit. I look forward to tuning in every Monday night. My mondays just got better. 

Hello Monday.....You may not be my favourite day of the week and make me feel panicked but I still salute you as you set the tone for my work week.


Do you participate in Hello Monday? If so, send me your link in my comment section :)

No comments: