Monday, April 14, 2008

Here's to a Better Week!

Last week was such a yucky week that I am determined to have a better one this week! I had gotten the idea from another blogger to write down 10 things that make me happy and that I am thankful for. Give it a try, it might lift your spirits as well!

1. That I have a very healthy and happy son when i was told kids were not possible.
2. That I have a husband that loves me even more than he did when we first fell in love.
3. That I have a happy home full of love and respect.
4. Amazing and supportive friends and family.
5. For the new and wonderful friends at BVC.
6. That Sean raised his hand! That was huge for me.
7. That my son Jonah wants to "save the earth."
8. Being home in the mornings again to have breakfast with Jonah.
9. My scrapbooking!! LOL
10. And let's not forget my boyfriend, Jon Bon Jovi! ;)

No comments: