Saturday, April 26, 2008

Right now I am.......

Caught up - on organizing my 2007 pictures to be printed.
Full - from eating breakfast with Jonah. Back on WW again so I went with the high fibre Muslix.
Happy - that it might rain today so Jonah and I can go thru his toys and get rid of the ones he doesnt need!
Thinking - that I really need to get on this weight loss before I get any more miserable about it.
Pleased - to see that my tulip bulbs are bound and determined to show their face for the 4th year!
Loving - my husband for the sweet words and moment we had yesterday.
Relieved - that I don't have to drive 1.5 hours to work anymore!
Proud - that Jonah is on a mission to save the earth!
Watching - Scooby Doo with Jonah
Laughing - at the funny emails I have received
Beating myself up for - letting my weight get to where it is.
Excited - for the scrapbook retreat in May!!

So what are you doing right now?

No comments: