Sunday, August 24, 2008

30 Things about Me!

Lee stole this from Cyn, now I'm stealin from Lee!

1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Space Chimps
2. BOOK ARE YOU READING? Blow Fly by Patricia Cornwell
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Payday - anyone remember that one?
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Scrapbooks Etc, People
5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Fresh baked goods, babies after a bath, Bon Jovi cologne!
6. FAVORITE FOODS? Steak and Baked potato - meat and potato girl here!
7. FAVORITE SOUND? Jonah laughing, thunderstorms, Bon Jovi singing, Bagpipes
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Failure
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE UP? Why can't I sleep in??
10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Tim Horton’s or Wendys
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Not happening, but if it was a boy Devon, girl would be Raelyn or Caiden
12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY..."? I’d buy myself a Canon G9 camera!!!! LOL, ok, I would invest too and give to charity.
13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? I do
14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? I used to
15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Friggin WAY cool.
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? A Dodge Colt - until I totalled it.
17. FAVORITE DRINK? Tea - alcohol would be Malibu and Peach!
18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME..." I would catch up on scrapbooking!
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? The broccoli could be lying on Jon Bon Jovi's bosy and I wouldnt touch that shit....so neither. LOL
20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Mocha!! But Sean would have a COW.
21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN: Toronto, Peterborough, Pickering and Ajax
22. NAME ALL THE STATES/COUNTRIES YOU HAVE VISITED: Tennessee, Florida, Pennsylvania, New York, Cancun, Jamaica, Mexico, Bahamas......
23. GLASS - HALF EMPTY OR FULL? Half Full
24. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? Soccer
25. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU: I stole this from Lee, can't pick just one! She is awesome, sincere, tells it like it is, knows what being a friend really is, I just LOVE her!
26. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Beige nasty carpet
27. TOILET PAPER - OVER OR UNDER? Over
28. SEAT UP OR DOWN? Down
29. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Morning
28. OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP? Neither. I dont do yolk - scrambled
29. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? Scrapbook table or my recliner
30. FAVORITE PIE? Just one? Any EXCEPT Mincemeat - Lee, thats just gross. LOL

No comments: