Tuesday, August 19, 2008

35 by 35


Yesterday Sean and I were having a discussion and my birthday came up. It is not until January, but it occurred to me that I will be 35. It is by no means "old" but for whatever reason, it kinda bugged me. All day I was trying to understand why it bugged me. I mean, I have always had the mentality that you are only as old as you feel and I feel pretty young still. Then it kicked in.....my weight. The major thing that ALWAYS gets me down. I know that I am over-weight and I am working on it, but admittedly, it is a slow process. I weigh 55 pounds more than I did on my wedding day. That really bugs me. I know Sean loves me regardless and yes, I had a child, but I would still like to get back that sexy factor I feel is missing.
So I have given myself a new challenge called 35 by 35. I will lose 35 pounds by the time I turn 35. That gives me 5 months. Definately going to be a very hard challenge for me. I love my treats and I am a carb fanatic!

Anyone want to join me?? LOL.

Wish me luck! I will need it!

2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh my goodness, I'll join you in spirit and cheerleading, how about that. If I had to lose 44 by 44 it would give me two weeks *eek*. You can do it!!

Cyn M said...

I am in!!!
I am right along with you!

Since I got married in September 1999, I was 127 at the time...I am now 155. I want to be 135!
We will work on it together..... Well, kinda - I am way down here in Georgia and you are way up there in Canada, but we will cheer each other on!!! GO TEAM!!!