Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-ins - June 12

Probably the only time I enjoy pink is on flowers.....oh, and cotton candy!
This picture was taken in Cape Cod. I believe they are called Rhodadundruns.
I have no idea how to spell it! LOL

If you would like to participate, please visit http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ Be sure to leave me a comment to let me know you participated and I can check it out!

And...here we go with mine! Answers are in bold.

1. I grew up thinking that my kids would also camp at Orchard Grove. Still makes me sad that it is gone. Best times of my life were spent there.

2. Feeling Scrappy was the last website I was at before coming here. I was checking out the sketch that was posted!
3. Why don't you take a hop up your pantleg? Is a saying (by my Daddy) I will never forget.
4. Scrapbooking or reading helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the impact you have had on my life.
6. The smell of athletic equipment can be very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my scrapbook class at Sandy's, tomorrow my plans include a belated anniversary date night with my one and only and Sunday, I want to enjoy Jonah's laughter as he takes in Canada's Wonderland!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Never heard that saying Char and am wondering exactly what it means?

Have a great weekend!

Kim Rose said...

Love this idea!
I just wanted to Thank You for posting on my blog last month. I am still trying to visit the blogs of all the gals who posted.
Yours is adorable!