Sunday, June 7, 2009

Who is your Idol?

Who is your Idol?

This is a very accurate test. Give it a try!


PLEASE try it without looking at the answers. No peeking otherwise youll ruin it!!!


1) Pick your Favourite number between 1- 9
2) Multiply by 3, then;
3) Add 3, then again multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator......)
4) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....
5) Add the digits together


Now scroll down..... .... .. ... .. ... .. ..... .

Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :
1. Einstein
2. Richard Branson
3.. Jacob Zuma
4. Mother Teresa
5. George Bush
6. Gandhi
7. Brad Pitt
8.. Bill Gates
9. Charlene O'Hara
10. Tiger Woods


I know, I know !!!!
I just have that effect on people - one day you too can be like me!!! Believe it!


PS. Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol, just deal with it!!!!


And there is your Sunday humour :o)

2 comments:

Tricia said...

ok, this is hsyterical! I am going to send this around at work! thanks for the giggle!
hope you are doing nwell

Tracy Kosofsky said...

haaaaaa! Love it. You ARE my idol!!! :)