Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Fill Ins - Oct 16th

Jonah and his mannequin pet! LOL


And...here we go! My answers in bold. Join me?
1. So are we going back to Great Wolf Lodge my Momma? Yes, Jonah, we are. Happy early Christmas!!
2. Self-inflicted personal challenges are what's up ahead. And I am determined to defeat them all!
3. I love to hear Jonah's sweet voice waking me up. It's the best way to start my day!
4. I need to create a routine or list of some sort.
5. I walk a lot less than I should. I need to fix that.
6. Love, trust, friendship, joy and faith is the true elixir of life!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to nursing this sickness to feel better for tomorrow, tomorrow my plans include a long awaited visit with my Michie Mee! and Sunday, I want to head to the farm for some fall fun and apple picking!
Happy Friday!!

No comments: