Tuesday, December 15, 2009

For Today

For Today.....
(inspired by the
Simple Woman's Daybook)


OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ... the sun is shining brightly and I just want to soak it all in!

I AM THINKING ... I have a lot to do this week! Need to get the last of the Christmas stuff done now instead of last minute.

WE ARE LEARNING … that sometimes life hands you a lot to deal with. Stand strong, plow through and you'll be better for it as you come out on the other side.

I AM THANKFUL FOR ... friends who truly understand and cast no judgement.

FROM THE KITCHEN ... my counter is covered with Christmas goodies from my cookie exchange. Thinking it is not a good thing for me to be alone with them. :o)

I AM WEARING ... my comfies!

I AM GOING ... with Sean and Jonah to Great Wolf Lodge this weekend! Very excited!!

I AM READING ... blogs right now. Starting a new book this week from Sidney Sheldon - my fave author. Hope it gets "The Shack" out of my head. That book really bothered me.

I AM CREATING ... a plan for 2010. Technically, it is what I created for 2009 but that gone blown all to hell. Giving it another try, different path.

I AM HOPING ... that the hospital can get their schtick together and confirm my surgery date. I am going crazy!!!

I AM HEARING ... the tv in the background. Breakfast Television, my favourite breakfast news show.

AROUND THE HOUSE ... the decorations are up and bringing me a lot of joy. I could sit and stare at them all day.

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS ... is snuggling up in a blanket and watching a movie.

A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK ... work, laundry, packing, last minute shopping. Lots to do!

A PICTURE TO SHARE ... nothing like a boy getting dirty, playing in the leaves :)

No comments: