1. Link to the person who tagged you (Menjiness tagged me).
2. Post the rules on your blog (this is what you are now reading).
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.!
Ok. Now that we have THAT out of the way...
1. I have 4 tattoos - My first tattoo on my right side above my hip is a Claddagh. My left wrist is a celtic aquarius symbol. Sean has the same one in the same spot to symbolize Jonah. My lower back has a very unique tiger butterfly and my right foot has script writing that says "Faith, Hope, Charity".
2. I cannot scrapbook or do anything that involves a lot of thought in bare feet. If I can "feel" my feet, I get distracted. So even in the summer, I will bring socks to my crops.
3. I have a huge fear of airplanes. Ironically, I would love to go skydiving. I have no problem jumping out of the plane, just getting in it! Sean was actually going to propose to me on the flight to our cruise, but when he saw the fear in me, he didnt want that to be the memory!
4. I am currently enrolled in a fantastic class on Feeling Scrappy called Sketchapalooza to get over my ridiculous (and unexplainable) fear of sketches!
5. I once entered a contest to win Elton John Tickets in London England. If I was chosen to complete, I would have had to shave my head and colour my head green and keep it like that for a month. I wasn't chosen.
6. I once swam with Dolphins in St. Thomas (I think) and it was the most amazing experience!
Now I tag Lee, Becky, Cyn, Brynn, Jane, Carrie, get going ladies :)