Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A sign from Santa??

This morning, Nana called Jonah to give him some exciting news. My mom saw a reindeer beside her car this morning as she left for work. She thought it would be fun to give Jonah a call to tell him that Santa must be nearby!

"Hi Nana!"















Listening intently to what Nana has to say.....

......could it be true??














*SHOCK* A REINDEER??


















So the talk of the morning at our house before school was...

* Do you think Santa is close?
* Can we go to Nanas to see the reindeer?
* Do you think it will fly to Ajax?
* Can I tell my friends at school?
* How many more sleeps till Santa comes?
* Can Nana tell the reindeer to tell Santa that I really want Mario Kart?

I have 2 more months of this.....gotta love the excitement of a little boy.

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a sweet story!

Good luck surviving the next couple of months!

Brynn said...

Those pics are absolutely priceless!!! I LOVE the excitement that Christmas brings to "kids" of all ages!

Cyn M said...

Too cute! I love it!!!

Jayne said...

Awwww - love that second photo - the look on his face is precious!

Stacy said...

Love that your mom called to tell him about the reindeer! I am finally in the mood to start talking Christmas and Santa. They are just too sweet and innocent. Love his expressions you captured!