I was tagged by Brynn to list 6 of my quirks and to tag others.
Here are the rules: Link the person who tagged you.
List 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
1. I have to tell Sean to "be careful" everyday. If I miss him in the morning, I call him at work to tell him. I get that from my mom. She did the same to my Dad.
2. I can't feel my feet when I scrapbook. I have to wear something snug on my feet, not slippers, otherwise I get distracted.
3. I have to sit facing a particular direction anywhere I go. I will even ask someone to move if I have to. Politely of course.
4. I touch my nose A LOT. I didnt realize it until I got my nose pierced.
5. If there is anything hanging out of my sandwich, i.e cheese, I pick it off and dont eat it.
6. I cannot drink a glass of milk that has come from 2 bags. If the bag runs out, I put the poured milk into the fridge for someone else to drink. And get a new glass with the new milk.
Wow, and here I thought I would have a hard time! LOL. Thanks Brynn!
My turn to tag: