Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm a Freak

OK, so that statement could be taken in so many ways. We all know I am a freak. But I have a new freak title......I'm a.....SKETCHAPALOOZA FREAK!
I just finished the Sketchapalooza 2 class over at Feeling Scrappy. I am so sad this class is over. The women there are so talented, so creative and the friendliest bunch - I wish I could meet them in person! Good news is....there is a Sketchapalooza 3. Bad news is.....I have to wait until March!!! LOL. So until then, I will just keep working on it. I freaked over sketches before, not really getting them. Now, I love them. LalalaLOVE them. My scrapping style has changed so much over this past year and I give credit to Jayne and her team, my creative friends Cyndi and Lee who are always telling me to try something new and step outside the box and all of my blog friends who share their creations with me (Kari Ann, Amy, Becky, Stacey, Megan, Trudy - so many of you!)

Here are some layouts that I created in this class.
























3 comments:

Becky said...

You are my kind of freak! (hug)
I'm so glad that you took the Sketchapalooza class and overcame your phobia! Your layouts are wonderful!
See you in the next class, my friend!

Stacey said...

I am so glad you liked the class! I'm a total freak, too! LOL I really enjoyed seeing your work and chattng with you!

The Walker Family said...

I can't wait for the next sketch class! Too bad it's in March! Are you going to take the two mini-classes? I have already signed up. For Christmas, I told my husband all I wanted was to take the classes at Feeling Scrappy and to go on my scrapbooking retreats (two a year). He said ok! I'm so glad we have our blogs to keep in touch!