Thursday, February 5, 2009

Album Tag

I was tagged by Lee and Amy in this fun challenge.

Lee's tag was to post the 4th picture in the 4th album on my hard drive.
Amy's tag was to post the 6th picture in the 6th album. And there is no cheating! You have to post even if it is a really kife picture. You also have to explain the photo.

So I will do both. If you want to play along, leave me a comment to let me know you posted yours!



4th of 4th - This photo was taken in March of 2008. Jonah received a gift card to BuildABear for his birthday, so this was his very first experience at Bear making. In this photo, the BAB Lady was telling Jonah the story of how the bears come to be a part of your family. Jonah LOVED it and "Henry" is a cherished member of our family now :)

6th of 6th - This picture was taken on Mother's Day 2008. Jonah and I were doing a craft together. It was making a pirate's treasure chest. NOT the best picture of me, but there was no cheating! LOL

3 comments:

Brynn said...

So fun! Ok, I'm up for it... (I think) LOL

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Thanks for playing along, Char. :)

Jayne said...

Fun! I'll give a try :)