Friday, February 6, 2009

This is one of my favourite pictures of Jonah. It was taken at Earl Rowe last summer.


1. Please don't tell me to chill out if I am upset or angry. You are just fuelling the fire.
2. Can you please join me for a rendition of "Good Morning" in the morning? Jonah and I sing this to each other everyday!
3. The color pink makes me want to scream! Good thing I didn't have a girl, she would be dressed in blue and red!
4. I have a craving for chocolate - A.L.L T.H.E T.I.M.E.
5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it the moment Jonah was born, just to savour it a little longer. Most amazing moment of my life.
6. Eyes are the the first thing I notice about people. I believe you can look into their souls and see who they really are.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a night of good food, cood company and WII with the Sibley family, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and scrapping and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day with my family!

No comments: