Monday, February 16, 2009

Manic Monday

Seen this on some blogs and thought I would join in on the mini interviews. I hope you will join as well so I can get to know you better! Leave me a comment so I can check yours out! Here is the link to the site if you want to check it out: http://manicmondaymeme.blogspot.com/


Of all your favorite foods, which one would you find the most difficult to give up for the rest of your life? Pasta! There are many things I love about pasta, but the main one is the variety! I love making homemade lasagna, chicken alfredo, Garlic pasta bake and of course good ol' spaghetti and meatballs (homemade balls, not store bought!). It is a comfort food for me as well. I love my pasta so much that I refuse to eat store bought pasta "entrees" - canned pasta, frozen lasagna (gross! I might as well eat cardboard with tomato sauce on it!). Love me some real PASTA!


Which month of the year do you think best describes your personality? September! CRAZY and COLOURFUL!! LOL. One of the things I am trying to embrace is accepting change and I have been doing it a lot lately. The leaves in September change to such awesome colours and it shows me how different (and ok!) it is to have difference. I love it!


If you could be a contestant on any game show, past or present, which show would you pick? Sean and I have always said that we would make a great team on The Amazing Race. The only thing that would hinder is my being out of shape. But other than that, I think our communication would put us ahead of the game. Sean would be great at the physical challenges and I would do the puzzle challenges. Sean says the other hinderance we would have is that I would want to stop everywhere to take pictures for the scrapbook! LOL

No comments: