Monday, July 6, 2009

For Today


Inspired by Lee who was inspired by Simple Woman's Handbook
Lee always has some amazing links, inspirations and challenges. I highly recommend you check her out!

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW ... I am seeing a lot of weeds that really need to be tended to!

I AM THINKING ... I really need to get this house cleaned now that I finally have some down time this week!

WE ARE LEARNING … that we really need to get a plan into place to keep this house cleaned and organized!

I AM THANKFUL FOR ... my family.

FROM THE KITCHEN ... it will be a scottish meal tonight! Meat pies and baked beans! Yummy!!

I AM WEARING ... the most comfortable black tank top, flip flops and capri pants.

I AM GOING ... to the hospital for some physio on my elbow, to work, then the brace place to get my elbow brace adjusted.

I AM READING ... The Kite Runner. Just started it, but I LalalaLOVE it!!

I AM CREATING ... not a lot right now. Thank goodness for Jaynes Sketch class next week! Hope to get some pages done!!

I AM HOPING ... that this is the last month that I will have to wear the JAS Brace on my elbow!

I AM HEARING ... Jonah chattering away. He has a lot to say lately!

AROUND THE HOUSE ... it looks like a frigging tornado hit it. Really must clean today.

ONE OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS ... is how cuddly Jonah is. He is 6 and I hope it doesn't go away too soon!!

A FEW PLANS FOR THE REST OF THE WEEK/SUMMER ... other than work, we hope the rain holds off to get to the park and looking forward to a visit this weekend with our very dear friend Michelle.

A PICTURE TO SHARE ... Jonah getting a kick out of being allowed to sit in the drivers seat of the firetruck. What a treat for him!

Enjoy your day!

No comments: