Monday, July 27, 2009

Manic Monday - #177

Monica took this picture of me in Cape Cod.
I have not been fond of having my picture taken
in the last while, but I do really like this one.

Time for another Manic Monday Meme

What is one thing that you would change about yourself if you could?
My weight. I hate it, I hate the way I look, I hate the way I feel, I hate that I am obsessed with food, particularly the unhealthy food, I hate that my will power is not stronger. Now with that said, I do know that I and only I can change this.

Name three exotic countries you would like to visit:
Ireland
Spain
France

What do you think the secret to life is?
Not sure about life in general, but the secret to a HAPPY life is finding someone to love who loves you just as much, laughing everyday, and just being your own and living the way you want to.

No comments: