Sunday, August 9, 2009

A few layouts from Sketchapalooza

Here are a few layouts I completed for the Sketchapalooza Class I am taking over at Feeling Scrappy.

Our Wish - so happy that hubby had the camera in hand to capture this. Sometimes the unposed pictures are the best! Sketch inspiration by Tracy Kosofsky


Bug Bites - poor Jonah was a feast for the mosquitos las t summer when we went camping. Even with repellent on, they found a way to bite thru. We tried "AfterBite" but it is just not the same or as effective as good ol' Calamine lotion. Sketch inspiration by Stacey Lokovic.



This is one of my favourite layouts. I am so glad Jonah's school takes a picture in September and then again at the end of the school year. What a difference a school year makes! Sketch inspiration by Stacey Curry.



I hope you like my layouts!
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Jayne said...

Always love seeing your layouts Char! :)

Stacey said...

I love your layouts! And you look beautiful in your portrait by Monica below!