Friday, August 21, 2009

Jonah feeding a chipmunk he named Alvin :)


Here are my Friday Fill-Ins for today!
I remember, I remember, every major milestone of mine as well as my family.


2. Dear Uncle Ken, I want you to know that I miss you everyday and wish you were still here with us. You have had a huge impact on my life. Thank you.


3. Is that my ass!!??? Good Lord it is big!!


4. I'm trying to resist the temptation of inhaling the leftover "Sex in a Pan" that is in my fridge. It would also explain #3.


5. I'm saving a special something just for you!


6. If I made a birthday list scrapbooking stuff would definitely be on it!!!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to chilling out, maybe scrapping, tomorrow my plans include a dinner party at the Sy house and Sunday, I want to go to Wonderland, but not sure that will go thru!

No comments: