Monday, August 24, 2009

Manic Monday Interview - August 24, 2009


What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile or their laugh. It always leaves a lasting impression.

What song always makes you happy when you hear it? Oh there are so many. I think anything by Elton John and my boyfriend Bon Jovi is a given, but another one that always makes me smile is "I Swear" which is the very first song Sean and I danced to.

What fashion trend do you just not get? The one where kids wear their pants around their legs so that their whole ass is hanging out showing some ridiculously colored boxer shorts. I do not like the way it looks and I cannot understand how it is comfortable!

Enjoy your Manic Monday! If you participate, please leave me a comment. I would love to get to know you better!

No comments: