After a whirlwind May and relaxing vacation in Cape Cod, June came in with force!
- I started June off with a new attitude about letting go of some anger I was letting fester within me.
- Being a bridesmaid (Sean as the best man) brought lots of wedding activities. We had showers, a stag, dress fittings, girls night at Yuk Yuks, it was the build up for the wedding that has been planned for some time.
- June 7th marked 12 years married with Sean. It still amazes me that we feel the way we do about each other. I am crazy in love with him, more so than I was 12 years ago! Amazing.
- Work was very busy. Lots of ups and downs, layoffs around every corner. After a while it plays on you and the challenge is to not let it affect your work. I think I handled it ok.
- Sean's boss gave us a wonderful gift at Christmas - season passes to Canada's Wonderland (comparable to a Six Flags park for my US friends). We took Jonah for the first time since he was a toddler. He had a blast! There is a separate post for this event, along with pictures. Stay tuned :o)
- We had a family weekend in Niagara Falls at the Great Wolf Lodge. It was incredible! We had such a great time. If you ever get a chance to go, take it! You will not regret it. This is also another blog post!
- My baby boy graduated from Senior Kindergarten. Hard to believe that in 2 months he will be a first grader! The ceremony was cute. Jonah was very happy that Michelle (his daycare provider) came to watch him graduate. He felt very special.
- I was able to get 2 scrapbook events in. One event was my monthly class with Sandy - who I adore. And the other event was an all day crop till you drop event. I have been so tired with all the events of the month that I dropped at 11pm. But I did get some projects done. So that is a good thing!
- I made a lot of progress with my physio and the screws are still in place.
- I was put in a situation where friendship could either falter or flourish. Happy to see there were blossoms.
- I am still trying my very best to keep my cursing to no more than 5 a day. Sadly, this month there were too many situations that broke my progress. Oh well. Onward I go to the next day. The good news is I didn't hold onto the anger of the situations.
All in all, June was a fast month with lots of excitement. I promise (really I do) to post some pics of the events. I hope you had a wonderful month - here's to a great July!