Friday, July 24, 2009
Friday Fill Ins - July 24th
Time for Friday Fill Ins! Leave me a comment if you particpate so I can check it out! My answers in Bold. ;o)
And...here we go!
1. I am learning that having broke my elbow is not the end of the world.
2. Sitting here, listening to the sound of rain falling, I _want to curl up in a blanket and just daydream.
3. Chocolate tastes so good!
4. Sometimes, putting others first is a sacrifice we all have to make.
5. Watching your Godchild be born is breathtaking, really.
6. Well, maybe there is another bridge for me to cross. When I get there, I will deal with it best I can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _movie night with my boys, tomorrow my plans include getting a new scrapping area!! and Sunday, I want to see my boys (nephews) play league football!
Posted by Char