Friday, July 10, 2009

T.G.I.F 07.10.09

I have seen this on a few blogs and really feel the message. What is your TGI for this Friday?

I am trusting myself a lot more these days. I went thru a short phase of continuing to put the trust in others, when in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have and not putting it in myself. I have dumped that phase and I am moving forward.

I am grateful that I am getting better use of my elbow since breaking it. It has been a long, somewhat painful road but I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I am lucky to have physiotherapy available to me as well as a mechanical brace to help me see the end.

I am inspired by so many of my scrappy friends, both in layouts and their photography. I am always learning something new from them and they make me strive to enjoy my hobby more.

I wish you all a fantastic Friday and wonderful weekend!

No comments: