Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Feast

Saw this on Jaynes blog (http://feelinscrappy.blogspot.com/) and thought I would join the fun!

Appetizer: When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed? End of August. I am very overdue! Getting highlights too!

Soup:Name one thing you miss about being a child. Camping at Orchard Grove in Niagara Falls - best time of my life!

Salad: Pick one- butter, margarine, olive oil. I would say butter, although I have been told I should be using Olive oil.

Main Course: If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why? I would say Spanish because I was already exposed to french in school and didn't know if that would count!

Dessert: Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…still crazy in love with Sean and Jonah - would will be 10! WOW. I probaby planning the big 4-0!! Another WOW! And I plan to be much lighter than I am now! LOL

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Fun! I don't know why but I added your blog to my reader but it wasn't showing up! I added it again so hopefully it will work now - gotta keep up on the happenings :)