Friday, September 26, 2008

All about Char

OK, I got this from Lee's Blog, Brandi's Blog and Cyns Blog (see sidebar), so I thought I would give it a go!

1- What's worse - Physical or Mental cheating? Both! Anything that takes you "out" of your relationship is cheating.

2- Is it easier to forgive or forget?Forget - I have a hard time forgiving. Actually, I don't know how to forgive. Something I would like to learn how to do.

3- Can men and women be "Just Friends?" Absolutely! It's all about trust.

4- Dating co-workers?Can get sticky, but see no issue with it.

5- All expenses paid vacation to anywhere? Ireland to renew our vows is our dream!

6- On the way to the electric chair - What's your last meal? Steak, baked potatoe, cherry cheesecake and a kitkat bar.

7- The water park..is someplace Jonah loves to go to. He just goes crazy!

8- When you are "In Love" do you notice other people? Sure, its only natural.

9- Is flirting cheating? I don't think so. It really depends on the agenda of the flirt-er.

10- Would you rather have 1 great friend or 5 pals?1 great friend

11- If someone called you a bitch would you be offended? God no. I am a self admitted bitch.

12- Are you ok with your significant other being friends with an ex? Yup. I have been to events where his "first love" was there. Again, its about the trust.

13- Would you live with someone without marrying them? I think so.

14- Favorite sport? Soccer

15- Is toilet paper hung over or under?Over

16- Do you squeeze toothpaste from the middle or end of the tube? Middle

17- How do you feel about tanning booths?Not a fan.

18- Friends with benefits?Absolutely. If you're both single and unattached. Have fun.

19- Do you believe in angels? I see them everyday!

20- Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures? Right now, take them because I am not comfortable with myself. But since I scrapbook, I like to be in some to show I was there!

21- Have you ever flirted with someone you had no interest in? I suppose I have.

22 - Ever kissed a random person and then walked away? Yes, at a pub crawl in university. My tab was paid for!

23- Would you buy bootleg merchandise? I have yes, but don't look for it.

24- What color looks best on you?Earth tones - and pink does NOT look good on everyone. I am a good example. HATE pink.

25- If you could play any sport professionally what would it be? Soccer

26- Ever break up with someone and regret it? Should never have regrets. I have regretted the way a breakup was handled but not the actual break up.

27- Are you a jealous person? Nope

28- Would you ever have plastic surgery? Yes, tummy tuck for sure.

29- When do you want to get married? I got married when I was 23

30- Who has the sexiest accents? ohhh, australian, irish, scottish men make me want to get naked! Love accents!

31- Next concert you're attending? None planned. Last one was Bon Jovi

32- Favorite song? Curtains by Elton John

33- Favorite movie?Oh, so many. Money Pit always makes me laugh.

34- What's your occupation? Business Development Consultant

35- What's your sign? Aquarius

36- Are you a beach, country or city person? Country

37- Best vacation spot you've been to? In a cabin with my husband in Algonquin Park

38- Have you ever had a "secret affair?" Everyday - Sean knows about it, with Jon Bon Jovi!

39- If you could own a non-traditional pet which would it be? Baby Tiger

40- Favorite show as a child? Three's Company

41- Where do you spend most of your money? BILLS!

42- Are you currently working at a job that you hate? No, I like my job.

43- Have you ever been so heart broken that you called in sick to work?Yes, I took a week off when my cat died.

44- Favorite summer drink? Malibu run, peach juice and frozen strawberries.

45- Can you change a car tire? Nope.

46- Favorite cologne/perfume?Nina Ricci

47- Favorite candle scent? Mulberry

48- Would you consider yourself adventurous? Definately

49- What is your My Space profile song? Don't use MySpace

50- Favorite concert attended? Elton John or Bon Jovi

51- Would you date an already attached man/woman? Pass

52- Would you sing Karaoke in front of co-workers? Already have!

53- Can you shoot pool?I can, but not very well

54- Do you like your siblings' significant others? Sometimes. As long as my sister is happy, I'm happy.

55- Can you drive a stick? Not very well

56- When you marry will you wear white?I did!

57- Have you ever sat and hoped for a phone call? Yes

58- Ever skip school and spend the day at the beach? Skipped, but not for the beach.

59- Favorite TV show? GREYS ANATOMY!

60-what are you waiting for at the movies?A movie that shocks me like Sixth Sense did!

No comments: