Friday, May 1, 2009

Friday Fill-ins - May 1

"Transformers....Robots in disguise!"


It's been awhile!! And...here we go!

1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is mind your business and don't gossip.

2. I do not like clams.

3. When I think of carnivals I think of laughter, cotton candy, games and music! Fun!

4. Tulips my favorite spring flower.

5. Things on my desk include everything BUT the kitchen sink.

6. Not being able to give a full hug because of my elbow makes me wanna work harder at my physio.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping thru the night, tomorrow my plans include physio and a movie and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day with my men!

Want to join in? Go to Friday Fill Ins and post a comment here so I can check yours out!

No comments: