Sunday, May 17, 2009

Spring shots

Here are a few spring shots from Mothers Day. We were happy the sun came out long enough for us to go for a walk and get some pictures.

Jonah saw a field of dandelions and just had to go roll around in it.

This is an old tree in the greenspace across from our house. Every year we say it is going to fall because it is leaning so much. But she stands strong!

A mother's day photo with the beautiful trilliums behind us. There were so many it looked like a blanket of snow. I love Trilliums, but they are illegal to pick as they are an official flower.


Here is a close up of one of the flowers. I am in no way a girly-girl, but seeing flowers - especially these ones - always makes me happy


As much as I am a Canadian girl and love the changes of seasons, it was really nice to finally see some green and new buds!

I hope you all enjoyed your day as much as I did.

No comments: