Friday, May 1, 2009

Good Marketing?

Have you seen this commercial?

I am sure I see it at least 3 times a day. I didn't give much thought to it until Jonah was with me and he was enthralled with the people "getting nudied" in it.

Jonah unknowingly raised a very good point by telling me: "Mommy, we shouldn't get that if it is so yucky they want to throw it at each other!"

I had to laugh because in the commercial, there is no eating! Just getting "nudied" and we know the saying - Sex sells. I really thought that "theory" had changed.

So.....is this bad marketing? Or was it brilliant?

It makes you remember the name, but do I want to buy it if it isn't good enough to eat? LOL

Just one of my random thoughts.....let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Jayne said...

WOW! I have never seen the commercial so maybe it doesn't run in the states - a little racey for a food ad if you ask me.

Stacey said...

I'd buy it if it came with the nudie...