when we opened the back door. He just sat and stared at us.
Happy Friday! Here are my Friday Fill-ins. Answers in bold. And...here we go!
1. Moving my arm everyday will help get the mobility back in my elbow.
2. My love, support and friendship is always free.
3. My best quality is telling it like it is.
4. Sharing details. It's what I do when I scrapbook so everyone can share the moment.
5. In nearly 10 years, I made a home in Ajax, had a beautiful boy, wonderful pets came and went and I really came into my own.
6. A pedicure is what I need right now! Seriously, these feet should not be sporting flipflops!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my Mom and Dad, tomorrow my plans include packing for Cape and taking Jonah to a creepy crawler party and Sunday, I want to enjoy the day with my boys at Canada's Wonderland!
If you want to participate, visit this site: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/
I would love to see your Fill-Ins, so please leave me a comment letting me know you participated!