Monday, February 1, 2010

For Today.....Feb 3

Oops....I am 2 days late ;)

For Today.......

Outside My Window... there are two squirrels either fighting or having some nookie nookie. I can't really tell. I will watch for one of them to light up a cigarette ;)

I am thinking... of how nice it will be to get moving again and back in the working game. I am so bored lying down all the time!

I am thankful for... the many reminders I have to not sweat the small stuff.

From the kitchen... I am defrosting some chili I had prepared ahead of time. Yum!

I am wearing... my grey yoga suit. Very comfy.

I am creating... FINALLY!! I actually sat at my table and altered a mini album for Jonah! YAY ME!!

I am going... to keep creating as much as I can.

I am reading... Pieces of my Sisters Life. I just started it so I can't really comment yet!

I am hoping... that Jonah is not coming down with something.

I am hearing... the tv in the background - Breakfast Television.

Around the house... definately need to get some laundry done. But I am not allowed! Hee hee.

One of my favourite things... being a witness to true, unconditional love.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Nothing exciting, just resting and maybe some more crafting!!

Here is a picture to share... Me on my birthday with my Princess Peach cake made by Rhonda! And yes, I am aware she wears a pink dress but Rhonda made it peach since I DON'T LIKE PINK!


If you would like to participate in The Simple Womans Daybook you can visit the blog
HERE

No comments: