Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Layout by Barb!

I received an email a couple of weeks ago from my uber talented friend Barb who asked if I had any pictures she could scrap for the LOAD challenge she is participating in. I, of course JUMPED at the chance. I had to laugh at her response - "Thanks for trusting me!" - because there was no doubt in my mind on how fabulous this layout would be.

Barb and I became cyber friends because.....well......I was stalking her. LOL. I participated in the last LOAD challenge and I was admiring her work in the gallery. I sent her an email telling her how much I love her work and how inspiring she was for me. From that exchange, we became friends!

The pictures I sent Barb were from Halloween 2009. I always take pumpkin carving photos, but my layouts were always looking the same and I was saying the same thing in the journalling. It is so nice to have a new take on the pictures!

Thanks again Barb! I really do love the layout!

No comments: