Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For Today.....Feb 9

Outside My Window... The sky is grey but still seems bright outside. Expecting some snow tonight.

I am thinking... which could be the cause of the smoke alarms going off. Wow. Being off on sick leave has really left me feeling unstimulated. Crazy.

I am thankful for... stretchy pants. I don't think I need to elaborate.

From the kitchen... Pork is in the crockpot smelling DEE-LISH! Can't wait for pulled pork sandwiches.
I am wearing... my most favourite sweater and jammies from my podmate.

I am creating... a chore list for Jonah. Also creating lists for Sean and I. This house is going to be organized!

I am going... back to work on February 22nd. I am sure I will be ready by then.

I am reading... Pieces of my Sisters Life by Elizabeth Joy Arnold - still. I am finding it hard to get into reading even though I am so friggin bored. Any book, not just this one.

I am hoping... that this new bed works out for Jonah. He deserves to be in his own bed. Not my hand me down.

I am hearing... The Golden Girls. Yes, I love this show.

Around the house... we are noticing the things that need to be changed.

One of my favourite things... When Jonah comes home from school and says "Hello my sweet mommy. I am home!"

Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week... Jonah turns 7 on thursday! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Here is a picture I am sharing... my hubby and I. We took a picture like this 2 birthdays ago, so I decided to recreate the moment. LOL.

No comments: