Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour 2009


It amazes me the number of people who are unable to sacrifice for 1 hour. Sixty minutes in the dark, no tv, no phone, no computer. Sixty minutes. Yet there are people out there who just have to see "that show", or have to text their friends or update their facebook status. Sad really.
If you think about it, an hour really isn't that much. You can spend that hour talking with your family, tell some ghost stories or go to sleep! I will be on my couch recovering from my day yesterday - that is another post! Jonah and Sean are at the lake with some friends to see the city lights go out.
I hope you will all join us for Earth Hour!

2 comments:

Lee said...

We joined in, we joined in!

Tricia said...

we did earth hour at house. My ds was the one who pointed us to that one. It was fun sitting in the dark actually. We got the giggles.