Friday, March 13, 2009

In honour of Coles hockey game tonight, a picture of Jonah from last summer
when his care provider geared him up!

And...here we go!

1. When I look to the left, I see my beautiful tree in the yard that has taken quite a beating from all the storms.

2. The living room is the room that has the best view in my home.

3. Let it work itself out. Sometimes you can't push it, no matter how hard you want to.

4. Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! MAN, I loved that song. Now it will be in my head all day.

5. VOTING, VOTING and VOTING is a responsibility that all qualified citizens must share.

6. If you have any great (easy) crock pot recipes feel free to email them to me (mom2jwo@gmail.com).

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Lee and the gang and rooting for Cole's team - GO RANGERS!!, tomorrow my plans include cleaning (blech!) and a birthday party for my Godchild and Sunday, I want to go to church to work some things out and come home and S.C.R.A.P.B.O.O.K! I am very behind on my class!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: